Monday, August 25, 2008

Discovery Toys Adventure!


As you all know I've started selling Discovery Toys!

The reason I started to sell these toys is that I grew up playing with them and have such great memories playing with the toys.  The two that I remember the most are the Marble Works and the Think-it-Through Tiles.  

So I decided to sell something that I think is great for kids!  I also figured with all the people that I know that either have kids or are always buying stuff for Nieces and Nephews along with all the showers we go to...I knew there would be a market for them!

So instead of sending out emails to everyone, even though I will occasionally I thought I'd use my Blog to market some of the toys that I think are great.  This week I'm going to tell you about some of the toys that are on sale. (Sale ends September 18!)  So if  you see any that you like or want on your kids xmas list...be sure to get an order to me before the 18th!

I'll start with the 2 water toys that we have on sale.....
The Splash Rocket
This is a rocket that you control.  You want to see how high you can get it and if you can balance it on the water.  We don't have this one but I'm definitely going to invest in it.  I've seen it done before and I can see hours of wanting to get the Rocket up in the air!  It's great hand-eye coordination!  
ONLY 15.99

The Hydro Blast
Anyone that likes water guns you'll love this!  It's better then a water gun and easier to use!  
Cayden even knows how to get the water in and shoot it on his own.  It shoots water 15 feet and is so easy to get filled up with water!  We use this a lot and have lots of fun shooting Dad!
ONLY 12.99 or get 2 for 19.99

So hurry and get in that last bit of water fun before the end of summer or get ready for next!!
To see pictures of these go to my website and look under the sale promos! 
www.discoverytoyslink.com/aliciabang

No comments: