Monday, June 22, 2009

Blake's 2nd Birthday!

Well I'm just a little late getting these pictures up, but better late then never! I can't believe that I have a 2 and 3 year old!!! We had a great time celebrating Blake's birthday with Family! It was a Shark theme as that's what he wanted and couldn't stop talking about having a shark cake! So with that theme in hand we got Blake a fish for his birthday! He loves it but I think I'm the one that takes care of it!! (hence that's why will never have a dog until there in High School!!! TOO MUCH WORK!) The beta fishs name is Sharkie!


Dad even got creative and made hats for the boys!

The Boys with there cousin Elsa!!
Blake finally has his own Tonka Truck! No more fighting over the one we have. Even though the boys are different ages we honestly need 2 of everything otherwise they fight over it. I've even notice if it's the same thing but different colors....we still fight over it! Hopefully this is a stage!
Enjoying his sharkie Cake! It was so good and I'm glad we got this great chocolate cake with Bavarian Cream filling....but it will be the last time I spend that much on a cake! But it was so worth it!!

No comments: