Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!

Classic Teasing going on and always ends with a shove!

Her I am being photographed by my son Cayden...I'm hoping he finds my love of photography like I do! So far he loves when I let him take pictures with my camera!
But he took this picture of me wearing my Sleepy Wrap sling! I love this thing and if I didn't have it I would get nothing done. When Andrews crying I pop him in here and he's asleep instantly, and off I go to get things done!
Blake showing us his tattoo.
Showing me his muscles.
and wearing Andrews hat.
This weekend I experimented with my new lens so this picture is blurry(I guess it's not a long range lens which is going to take some time getting use to.) But it was such a great picture moment of all the kids watching the skiers!


Cayden and Gavin....fishing buddies!



Loving the effects of my new lens!


Tree Climbing with Chad.


Perfect pouting face!! (Just get on the tube and have fun like you always do!)
Fashionable Andrew!
Lots of Frog catching going on!


WE had such a fun weekend! Lots of kids playing, food, deep fried cheese curds, and relaxing! I'm already for next summer so please winter come and go and let's get next summer started!

No comments: