Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Cayden!


Some days I have a hard time believe that I have a 4 year old!

The other day as he climbed in to my lap I realized he really doesn't fit into my lap any more. I can't believe my baby is growing up! To think that he'll start Kindergarten in 2 years makes me sad! Yes there are days I think I could use a break but I will so miss having him around!!

He loves to do what I'm doing....he literally follows me around all day! He also loves his brothers so much!! Ask anyone that see's him with them....he touches them and gives them kisses all day long!(except for when him and Blake are fighting!) He likes to play cars, he and his brother like to pretend there hunting, swimming, and going to preschool.

I thank God everyday for my special boy!!! I love you Cayden

1 comment:

Heidi said...

He's getting so grown up! We are seriously going to have to organize a waldorf friend reunion where all of us can get together and meet each others kids - one huge play date!