Saturday, May 8, 2010

Easter egg Hunt

Just look at these two pictures....I know if I was a kid I would be giddy with excitment!! This was our 3rd year attending this Egg hunt that a local church puts on for the community and they do an amazing job! Both our boys love it and can't wait to get into the gym to get the candy. This year they had to go at different times because of the way they split up the age groups. Blake was a little bit more hesitant at first because all the kids just rush out there to get the candy. So I had to help him a little bit. But once he figured out how to grab as much Candy as he could he was set!!

Here he is not sure what he should do. (Just to note there is plenty of candy for everyone to fill there buckets full to the top.)


Here is is waiting for his brothers turn and begging me to have a piece!
Cayden knows just what to do!
The boys are already looking forward to this next year. Oh and we do still have half a bucket left. (I'm hoping it's gone soon so that I don't hear "Can I have a piece of gum?" anymore!)

No comments: