Thursday, April 21, 2011

Andrew's 1 Year Photos

Andrew and I had a lot of fun doing his one year pictures, we had our music cranked up to Go Fish and we just kind of danced our way to different poses! I love how they turned out but unfortunately there is one huge mistake I made as a photographer. I know most people wont notice....but I was playing around with my camera the day before and of course I hurried through this session with him and never really looked at my settings. If you are a photographer you'll notice what's wrong....the ISO is set to 1600. Talk about major grain when I was looking through these photos. And since I was in the midst of my busy season when I took these that I didn't even look at these pictures honestly till November! Yup too late to retake them. I am just so thankful that it wasn't a client that this happened to! Crazy to think that in just 3 months he'll be turning 2. Love you Andrew!



No comments: