Saturday, August 6, 2011

Actual Photo Shoot with my Borrowed Lens!

I seriously forgot about these pictures until now! This is a sign I need to 1 either not take so many pictures or 2 find time to order and go through my own photos. I know a huge reason is that I forgot about these pictures is that I took them during my busy time last year and during that time I forget about my own family pictures as I want to make sure I get everyone's done.
I totally loved this spot and want someone to book a season in downtown Minneapolis! I wanted this shot to work so bad but since Andrew had only been walking a couple of months at this point there was no slowing him down! Seriously he was moving the whole time. I don't think I got one shot of them together that he wasn't walking out of the picture!
I even tried the sitting down pose and he was standing usually by the time I got back to my spot to take it!

Here is my goofy Blake! This is so his personality to me!


Cayden was a charmer this day and I was having so much fun with him!


See....he's distracted again!




1 comment:

Staples said...

love them! Let's do the cousin shoot in dowtown minneap! Love it!