Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sever's Corn Maze!

I was kind of hesitant of going here but we had such a great time that we are definitely going back this year! We got here right after lunch and literally stayed until 6 because we kept so busy! They have this huge hay maze that most kids just run and jump across! Even Andrew was daring enough to try at only 14 months!!


They also had a huge corn pit that was just packed! We spent forever swimming and jumping in the corn!

Throwing ourselves in the corn!!

Buried ourselves in the corn!
Stuffed our shirts with corn!!

Rolled in the Corn!
And even filled our diapers with corn!!
Here's Andrew jumping into the pit and right after this jump he got a bloody nose as his face hit my leg.
Here's the only thing I wasn't a fan of....the 3 dollar slide that take 5 seconds to go down!

Awesome Pig races that we had front row seats for.
This turkey nibbled at Andrew's toes and bit my finger!

I love this picture and I'm sure I will be the only one that appreciates it but I know what he was doing during this shot! He was doing his little butt shake dance that only he can do and it's so dang cute!!
The tired Viking!


The also had a great exotic zoo, it was so fun to see the kangaroos with the babies coming in and out of the pouch. The kids just thought this was so cool!

And this was the last shot of the day before we discovered Andrew had pooped everywhere on the stoller and his cloths! Needless to say I think we drove home with him wearing only a diaper!!

No comments: