Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 2011

When I'm at the cabin I try and sleep in as long as I can...which is 7:30 maybe 8. But this morning I was up early and loved this sunrise! Someday I'll get up early and enjoy it more!
Catching snowflakes!




I love the excitement on Justin's face in this one as Andrew is running to him!

The boys are always in heaven at the cabin! Especially Cayden as he is up at 6 ready to go snowmobiling and is literally outside all day except for lunch! He is my outdoors boy and his daddy loves it!
I love when the boys get creative at home with there toys. Here they are lining them up all over the house!

Blake trying the splits!
I'm pretty sure every kid tries to put the glasses on from Mr. Potato head.


Horsing around!
Andrew just dumped a glass of water over his head.
Ready to hit the trails.

1 comment:

icecubes said...

I loved looking through all of the pictures, keep 'em coming! We sure miss hanging out with you guys, hope all is well!