Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Movies and Book Reviews!

Book Review:  My Friend Leonard  By James Frey
Great Book!  I read it in two days!  If you've read his first book A Million Little Pieces you'll also enjoy this one!  It continues his story after getting out of jail and rehab.  it was interesting to see the thoughts that he's character goes through. 

Movie Review:  August Rush
I enjoyed this movie!  It had great music and a cute story.  Justin of course did not make it through  it, but I'd recommend it!

The Business Of Being Born
This was a documentary about births and our hospitals.  I thought it was a great documentary.  It was cool to see all the different options that are out there and just puts a whole new prospective on things.  I would definitely recommend seeing this if your going to be giving birth.  I think you can actually watch the movie on the website.  I thought it was a great video for women to watch just to see other options out there.  Unfortunately for me that's not the case.  Oh well! 

No comments: