Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Fun

This was the first warm day in June and Cayden took advantage of having some fun.  It started out with him spilling a whole 2 gallon jug of bubble mix in the garage.  I came out to check on him and found the mess.  When I asked him what he was thinking.....he said in his sweet voice I was just trying to wash my spider man!  How could  you be mad at that!!  He also spilled it all over his tractor...as he was filling it up with gas!!!  If you've ever tried to clean up bubbles...it's not a fun job!!!  So once the hose was out he had to bring out the goggles and run threw it!  He had a great time!  And i forgot all about why i was steaming!!

2 comments:

Brookers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brookers said...

This picture is hilarious! I love Cayden's face!