Friday, November 7, 2008

Camping in Bayfield

So we went camping one weekend this October and Had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Bob. It was cold but great weather during the day. As you can see here it's Monkey see monkey do!! (Blake loves to do anything cayden is!)


My Cutie! I tell my boys all the time that I could eat them up because there so cute and the other day Cayden asked me if we eat people! I was wondering were he got that from but then I realized it the next time I said it!! The things little boys think about!!
Grandpa and Cayden!

Blake having a good old time!!
Mom had to try it out too!


Throwing acorns into the water.
Cayden loved this and didn't want to get off!

We did lots of biking! They had this great trail we biked on and it was absolutely beautiful!



Blake loves to brush his teeth....or eat the toothpaste!
I bought them watermelon tooth paste and they couldn't wait to try it out....Sounds gross to me but they love it!
Blake had an apple in his hand all weekend! I seriously bet he ate close to 10 apples!
Sneaking Candy!
And this is how Cayden is with Blake all day! Constantly hugging him!
Can you tell he's saying Cheese!!

1 comment:

linz said...

Alicia, you and your family are so cute! Your little boys crack me up. They are so adorable. It looks like you all had a wonderful time.