Thursday, November 13, 2008

Xmas Sale!

So I thought I'd offer up my discount to everyone for the Xmas season! Usborne Books and Discovery Toys have some great products and we are just loving them at our house!

Also if your thinking about doing Toys for Tots or any other donations please think of ordering through me as I can match it and will donate as well!

So here are the discounts available!!

For Usborne books I'll give you a discount at 25% and if for some reason I'm closing a party and they have half off books unused I'll be glad to give you that discount as well! So please check out my website and make a list and email me what you would like and I'll get those ordered for you and mailed out! Please try and get the order to me but December 3 so that we can make sure you get them in time!

And for Discovery toys I can give you a 20% off. These are great toys so again let me know if you want anything and I can get these ordered for you! Also if you ever want Discovery Toys in the future you can always get 20% off from me as I'm doing this Company as a wholesaler and am not going to actively sell them.

Hope everyone has a stress free shopping season!

No comments: