Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rural Route 1 Popcorn!

We are huge Popcorn fans in this household!  Sunday night dinner for Justin and I is always popcorn!  We have a favorite popcorn and we use to be able to buy it when we lived in Milwaukee but I can't find it anywhere around here so we've taken to ordering it through the mail!  Since we go through it so fast we order a 25 pound bag of it!!  I was so surprised when we got it and how much popcorn it had!   But I bet it only will last us a though half of the year!   The boys also love popcorn and Blake usually wakes up from his nap everyday and the first thing that comes out of his mouth is Popcorn???  They both love to help make it as we use a Whirly pop....(Were on our second....That's how much we make popcorn!)  
So if you get a chance I definitely recommend this brand!!! 

No comments: