Wednesday, February 25, 2009

30 books in a year???

So if you know me you know that I love to READ!  If I could do one things everyday it would be to have time to myself to read!  At the end of the year last year Justin and I were talking about how many books I thought I had read that year....and I said maybe 20 and then I thought about it I probably read way more then that because just in December I read 5!  So I thought it would be fun to keep track of the books that I read this year.  My goal is at least 30!  So far I've read six and I'm half way through my 7th!   I'm aiming to read 1 book a week!  It's hard to find the time but I read a lot at night after the kids go to bed and if there watching a movie I will usually read then!  
 
My list of books I want to read is a couple pages long and growing!  Someday probably when the kids are gone....I want to have a Library in my house!  I can't wait to read all day!!   Justin does not understand this love I have for reading.....I think he's read one book since I've known him and it probably took him 2 years to read it!!   I'm still going to work on him....I need to find that one book that will captivate him!!  

So far this year I've read 2 great Karen Kingsbury books!  She is my Favorite Author, I do have all her books and usually buy them the day they come out!  I can't remember the other ones I've read, they were just ok.  I'm reading a great one right now by another Christian Author...But my minds blanking on the author!  (As you can see I read them so fast I don't even bother to look at the titles anymore!)   

So if you ever want a good book to read let me know.....Also I love suggestions!   
I'll keep you posted on if I keep my goal!  

1 comment:

Brookers said...

Hey, not sure if you have time, but now that I am a real librarian I try to keep track of the books I am reading on goodreads, check out my profile! If you join, add me as your friend. http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1692993