Thursday, August 27, 2009

Make Ahead Meals

I've recently been talking to a bunch of moms about how hard it is to get dinner on the table and to come up with something different to eat then the same thing.
I found this great website that has some great ideas for make ahead meals.
Now the challenge is just finding a weekend to make them and freeze them!!

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipes/article/0,28747,1839071,00.html?iid=edit-ws-031909


Go to Menus and parties for the ideas.

I also think it would be fun to get a couple of girls together and do this or all make a couple of the same meals and then swap!!!

Just thought I'd share this with you all!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

If we lived closer I'd TOTALLY to a meal swap with you! ;)

I read of this in a book lately - neighbors trade child care every other week as well as meals - you get the afternoon off and when your kid comes home you get dinner too! (just doubling your recipe for that night) Yee Haw!