Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Funny Boy Blake!




Lately my little boy has been doing some funny stuff and everyday he just cracks me up!

Right now were in the process of potty training him and before Andrew was born he loved to wear his underwear but didn't really understand that he needed to go to the bathroom, so we were constantly changing his cloths. Well all of a sudden since we've been home we've been on a great streak of going to the bathroom! I sure hope this is the beginning of only one in diapers!!

The only thing about having a boy is if he's outside he just goes were ever he wants!! I've seen him in the middle of the yard, driveway, bushes, and neighbors yards peeing! Talk about embarrassing when the neighbors see him!

He's also in to dressing himself and all he wants to wear are baseball shorts. He's always changing his cloths, no kidding 5 times a day!! And there not always he's, there Cayden's. I feel like I'm doing laundry all the time! I have a feeling my boys are going to be very into there cloths and shoes!!

Other funny things he's always doing....talking none stop to himself, singing, loves to play pretend and many more! Everyday he just cracks me up with the new things that he does!!

No comments: