Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall weekend at the Cabin!

I'm trying to install the love of taking pictures in my kids, so I do let Cayden touch my camera on very rare occasions....here he is taking a picture of his mom!! I'd show you what else he took pictures of but people's roof tops and the ground probably aren't very interesting!! But he's at least learning!!


My Lovely Blake....is seriously always ten steps behind us! He is always picking something off the ground or moseying along!
Andrew in his sleepy wrap!!

I love fall for this reason! The leaf throwing!
I've been trying to take pictures differently and in new ways...so I set out on a walk with my camera and these are some things I came up with!





I was taking this picture to hang up in the boys room....can you spot Justin???


Perfect whining moment!
Fun with the mirror!



No comments: