Wednesday, April 7, 2010

6 months photo shoot and Snowmobiles!

Next winter is going to be a busy one for us, as all the boys are going to want to ride or drive the snowmobiles! Andrew even got his first ride this year.
Cayden could just sit on it all day long!
Blake received a new Snowmobile helmet this year for Christmas and for some reason would never put it on. So instead he stuck with this one.
Cayden pretending to give Andrew a ride.
Cayden learned how to drive the snowmobile this year....dad got taken on lots of rides! Now all he talks about is how he wants to ride it by himself. Sorry Cayden you have a couple more years before that!
All my boys have these beautiful eyelashes!

Seriously Blake!
Andrew started moving this weekend. I think it was sometime in Feb. (this shows that I have been bad about writing things down in his baby book.)




When I think of Andrew this is how I think of him. He always has his hands in his mouth!

No comments: