Sunday, April 11, 2010

A day at the Mall Of America

In March we literally spent the day at the MOA. My mom had free unlimited ride passes and we took full advantage of them! We went on ride after ride after ride! With lots of eating in between! As you can see the boys couldn't wait to get started!






Yes!!! Cayden is finally tall enough to go on some of the big kids rides. It was so much fun for me but then it made me realize that my boy is getting big! He loved the big rides. I was surprised with some of them like the rollercoaster, we probably rode it 10 times!




This ride....had that scarey tummy feeling....and yup he loved it!! For his birthday this year Him and I are going to Valleyfair!!
Time for an Ice Cream Break! Andrew loved the ice cream....this started with Andrew taking a bite when Blake wasn't looking and then turned into Blake feeding him. Blake thought it was the funniest thing!
more....
...I'm not letting it go!



The seriously rode this ride ten times in a row!
...and again the rode this one ten times as well!

We had a great time and we were seriously at the mall from 10 to 7. Boy was I tired after this!
Cayden had an appetite this day....he consumed 2 corn dogs, cheese curds, a huge ice cream, more mini corn dogs and chicken! He was definitely growing that day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like so much fun, Alicia!! And the pictures are great! Are you using some of PW's actions?

icecubes said...

LOVED the pictures!!! They even went on some of the rides that Duncan and Kate would not go on!