Thursday, September 2, 2010

Summer Begins.....

As I'm just now starting to Blog about our summer, summer is coming to an end! At least I'll be able to enjoy summer a little longer with the pictures!!

Andrew has kept us busy by the water as he loves it!! Really....he thinks he's a 2 year old that can swim and walk around by himself in the water! We always have to be 1 step behind otherwise he'll fall head first underwater and keep going!!
All smiles!
See what I mean...Catch me if you can, but I'm getting in!

Little Elsa! I just love her in red and her cute little curls that always seem to get curlier as the day goes on!


The boys rode this over and over....seriously my arms would have been killing!


Elsa and Andrew
Here's Cayden's frog....He had a name for him but I can't remember what it was. But if you notice it's missing a hand. I'm not sure if they found him that way or if for some reason there torturing it made it come off. This frog did everything that day merry go round, down the slide 10 times.....I'm sure it was so glad to be freed at the end of the day!

No comments: