Monday, September 22, 2008

Week at the Cabin

In August Justin was gone for 2 weeks for work so my friend Brooke and I spent a week at the cabin with the boys!!  As  you can see we had lots of fun and Brooke left the weekend thinking she was never going to have kids!!  (The boys tired her out and were way too busy!)
We played lot's of Domino's and cards and we were even able to have 2 days to just ourselves when Justin got there!  
We saw Mamma Mia and thought it was so funny!  And since we couldn't stop singing the songs Cayden even knows them now!  Thanks Brooke for helping me survive Justin being gone! 




How does he sleep on the boat like that?  
This is how we start ever tube ride...We force him on.....
And this is how it ends!!  

Yes I finally learned how to ski on one ski!  I loved it!  


Can you see the hand on the hip!  (Hmm I wonder what he's thinking!)

My Kids like to eat the corn before it's cooked!  

1 comment:

Brookers said...

Yeah! I had so much fun. I would watch your kids anytime, even if they did wear me out a bit. Did any of the family pics turn out of all four of you on the swing?