Thursday, September 11, 2008

Usborne Books!!

So I couldn't pass up this great opportunity to sell these books!! I had a book party myself a couple of weeks ago and loved the books! They are amazing and my kids love them!! There also a great price! 70% of the books are under $10.

Here's the best deal for you, is that I get to have 20 parties were they will receive double rewards! When I hosted my party I got $220 dollars of free books!! It's a great deal and believe me people will buy them once they see them!

Or if you want to sell them yourself you can join this month for only $35. You get 9 books and all the supplies to get started! Plus you get entered in to win a trip to Rome! You can't get a better deal then that!

So if you want to have a party or join let me know!! And actually the first person that let's me know they want to have a party I'll give you $25 dollars in free books right away!!!

Book now for the Holiday season!!

No comments: