Monday, March 2, 2009

This Weekend!!

I'm getting so excited for this weekend as I'm going to be renting some photography equipment!  
I've been wanting to do this for sometime now.  It will be so fun to play around with lighting and backdrops!  I just hope I know what I'm doing....but it will be fun to play and try some different shots.  Hopefully this will give me a chance to get some pictures of my boys as well!  I have such a hard time getting them together for a picture.

I have 4 photo shoots already planned for this weekend to experiment with!  Mostly babies!  

I'm getting really excited to start getting a little more involved with my photography!  I joined a photography club and will be going to a one-day seminar in April.  I just have so much to learn and wish I could learn it all now!  I need to find a someone to mentor me so that i can learn more....I always have so many questions and no where to turn!  

So wish me luck and I'll post pictures once I get them done!  

1 comment:

icecubes said...

Hey! I am excited for you and the photography stuff. It really sounds like a lot of fun. Let us know when you will be back this way and we would love to get together again!